5.04.2010

Hello Kitty Sweets

Hello Kitty Sweets, located: 大安區大安路一段90號 (Taipei). 

Upon entering the store, a Hello Kitty sofa (in PINK!) greeted us. I joked to my friend that with a waiting area this adorable, I'm willing to wait up to hours. 

I'm not a fan of Hello Kitty, but the place is adorable. The ultimate goal should be to take lots and lots of photos. 
                                     *a section of the "bar"


                                      ** yummy-licious cakes, hence, "Let us eat cake!"


I ordered... 
Kitty Burger! Hahaha, how can one possibly devour this face :P 
Although I would give the decoration + interior a 10, the food is mediocre. I was so disappointed! When it comes to food (I admit, I like eating), I am an epicure. The bun was not grilled and the meat patty was extremely dry. The only edible, and actually delicious, item were the fries. I think it is sad when I cannot rave about my food... I mean, "hmm, crispy fries," is a little pathetic T______T

Complimentary cookie (again, very very dry... I miss my moist + gigantic chocolate chip cookie back in the states)


Note:    If you are a fan of Hello Kitty, come, the place screams: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUTE!"
            If you are a food lover, try to distract yourself by posing and taking lovely photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment